Where on Earth did all of these heavy things come from?
So, I’m still in the process of lifting heavy things, but this time for a good cause. I helped my fiancee move cross country, and in the meanwhile many things happened, mostly good. Such as:
1. My fiancee lives in the same city with me now! (Wheeee!)
2. I got to eat at Twin Dragon for the first time in several YEARS. (GREAT!)
3. I drove across the country, but seem to have done all of the good parts in the dark. (Indifference)
4. I’ve gotten a few more rejection letters from agents. (Not good, but a learning experience)
5. George W. Bush got re-elected. (We’ll see. But I’m thinking, not good)
6. I’ve learned that my apartment, although seeming clean to me, was actually quite dirty. (Good?)
7. I got an autographed Cerebus Comic Book. (So there!)
8. I got another parking ticket. (KILL)
9. I’m almost ready to begin a new book, and possibly a screenplay! (ooooo)
10. I inserted this to make the list reach ten. (TEN!)
So that’s been me lately. More to come.